Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I'm like everyone else- I'm going to lose weight in 2011. I really did join the gym yesterday. My husband has lost over 45 lbs this year, so, he's making me look bad!
Next resolution: Take care of myself. I will attend to the pain in my foot and the pain in my knee. One doctor appointment has been made. And I will take time off from work when I can until we get ramped up again for the 2011 floral holidays.

On the business side of New Years Resolutions-

I vow to cut back on expenses.
I will formulate a plan to get a new roof on the building or I will find a buyer for the property so I can move to a location with a good roof, more display space, and plenty of electrical outlets.
I will work my butt off to make my customers happy!!
I will search for the best, most up to date inventory of gifts and floral supplies.
I resolve to hire Meranda more help in the greenhouse and Melanie more help with customers.
I resolve to be successful in 2011! ( That will cover a lot of loose ends I can't think of right now)

Happy New Year, Everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment