Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I got to arrange some pretty bouquets today!! We sent a beautiful standing spray to a Stanton funeral home today. It's picture is on facebook.
I am learning the technique to making wreaths out of Deco poly mesh. I made wreaths for the Estill Engineer fan today out of royal blue deco mesh with black & white ribbons- turned out prety nice!!! And someone bought the wreath I made out of black & silver mesh with silver ribbon.
We have begun construction on the flower covered tabletop for the cake table at this weekend's wedding in Madison County. Sometimes I feel like my brother, the engineer, as I figure out how to construct the unusual things that we make at the shop! I am so excited to get to make this piece- I'll show pictures as we go along!
Paige researched Scarecrow decorating contests for me and we got a lot done on that little activity for the Railroad Festival in October.
Off now to a hospice benefit planning meeting. Can't wait to see what we come up with this year for decorations!
Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment