Monday, August 16, 2010

So, I think everybody needs a day off! I got mine Saturday by way of an outing with the Bunco Babes to Lake Cumberland. It is a beautiful place and I learned that one of the Babes could write several novels about her experiences. But, what happens or is said at the lake stays at the lake!!!
And today we had a busy day at the shop with two funerals. It's been 3 weeks since we've had much to do, so I had difficulties remembering how to buy flowers for the occasion. I got to meet a lovely lady today that I have talked to several times over the years when she called to order flowers for her mother. She is one of many people that have accounts at the shop even though they haven't lived here for years. They call us to send flowers here or to any town other than the one they live in.
And we got a nice compliment from a florist in Mt Sterling who was happy that she got to call us to deliver flowers for them in Irvine. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment